Frequently Asked Questions
When is the race?
Saturday June 3, 2017
When will registration close?
Online registration will close midnight May 28th, 2017.
Athletes generating $250.00 or more in donations will receive a 50% discount on their race registration. Set up your fundraising page on ImATHLETE
and tell your friends and family.
Do I need to bring a photo ID to register?
YES, You MUST HAVE a photo id ready to present to the registration person. USAT Members must bring their I.D. card.
Do I need to attend the Pre-Race Meeting?
No. The pre- race meeting is not mandatory. It is highly recommended that you attend if you are not familiar with the course or are new to the sport of triathloning.
Where is the start?
The King Pine Ski Area (Rt. 153, Madison, NH) will be home to the King Pine Tri & Duathlon's transition area. The swim start is a short walk to the beach.
Can I get a refund if I register but don't race?
A partial refund will be made of 40%, if requested, in writing on or before May 1, 2017. After this date, no refunds, no exceptions. No entry transfers.
What prizes will be awarded?
Top 3 Male/Female Sprint & Olympic Triathlon
Top 3 Male/Female Sprint & Olympic Duathlon & Aquabike
Top Sprint & Olympic Triathlon & Duathlon Relay Team
Top 3 M/F 5 year age group divisions
Out of respect for all of the award winners, you must be present to receive your award. No awards will be mailed.
How do I win Cash Prizes?
All Olympic & Sprint distance athletes will have a chance to win CASH prizes.
- 100+ entrants = $500.00 in prizes.
- 200+ entrants = $1,000.00 in prizes.
- CASH PRIZE winners must be present to win.
- Athletes' bib numbers will be placed in a tumbler.
- The 1st pull will be for $50.00 or $100.00
- The 2nd pull will be for $50.00 or $100.00
- The 3rd pull will be for $50.00 or $100.00
- The 4th pull will be for $100.00 or $200.00
- The 5th pull will be for $250.00 or $500.00